• In one God, the Creator of all things, who reveals Himself as Father, Son, and Spirit
• All children deserve our best effort to guide them as they develop
• That the Bible is the relevant Word of God
• Children learn best in an accepting and non-threatening environment
• All people have sinned and need forgiveness which is available through Jesus’ death and resurrection
• That an individual must repent and trust Christ to receive eternal life
• That the Church is the Body of Christ carrying on His purposes in the world
• In the deity of Jesus Christ
• Children gain understanding naturally through their play
• Children learn through experience and active involvement
• All children deserve respect and love
Gardendale Nazarene Daycare does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of this education policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.
Gardendale Nazarene Daycare is a ministry of Gardendale Church of the Nazarene. For more information on Gardendale Nazarene, visit our website at www.gdalenaz.org.